Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kathy Griffin....on Larry King Live "Homosexuality is not a sin"

Kathy Griffin "Homosexuality is not a sin"

This is a clip of a recent airing of Larry King Live.  Lance Bass formerly of the group N'Sync, Comedian Wanda Sykes, Comedian Kathy Griffin and television personality Tim Gunn are all on here to discuss "Gay" Bullying.  During the interview Kathy Griffin blames religion for gay bullying and also goes as far as to say homosexuality is not a sin.  Now I do not know what Bible she is reading but mine tells me other wise.  I think that this is the new agenda.... to make homosexuality acceptable.  Now I am not for the bullying of anyone.  But sin is sin and my Bible tells me that homosexuality is a sin.
Just my 2 cents
Suggested Readings:
Romans 1:1-27
Leviticus 20:13
Leviticus 18:22

1 comment:

  1. Mind you, she is the same person who won an award and mocked those who thank God when winning. She said God has nothing to do with it.

    ReplyDelete