Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

The TD Jakes/Eddie Long "Waiting for my breakthrough Syndrome"

Ok...Why is it that people are so quick to tweet or put in their facebook statuses cliches like "Put God First", "I'm so Blessed" , I know my breakthrough is coming soon" ect., but then the next status or tweet they are cussing or talking bad about people? I just do not understand it. If you are going to say "Put God First" then do just that. Stop putting idols before him. And if you are truly waiting for your breakthrough...then truly live your life according to his word. You can not do the things of the World and expect to be blessed. It makes no sense to call ourselves Christians and party with the world into the weee hours of the morning and then get up and go to church the next morning thinking that this behavior is ok. When I heard this it hit me because this is something I found myself doing. God wants all of you no half of you. Matthew 6:24 says "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon" It is time to get serious and be on fire for GOD!!

Just my 2 Cents

No comments:

Post a Comment